Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 10, 2011

There is a restlessness in my soul, a sort of stirring that is giving way to a myriad set of emotions. One minute there is confusion, the next despair. One minute my inner voice urges me to reach for the stars, and in the next minute the same voice fades into complete oblivion. One moment I am singing and dancing like there's no tomorrow and the next moment I am burdened with the very thought of a tomorrow. I find myself reveling in my simpleness,then again, the very thought of simplicity bores me to death. I scoff at the idea of perfection, but then demand perfection at every turn. I preach tolerance but fail miserably at practicing it. I never give up, but then I find I do. I want cerulean blue skies, but when the time comes, I look for grey clouds, the ones that come with silver linings. 
I am only human.



No comments:

Post a Comment